The Beginning

Hello there!

Welcome to a blog that I never imagined I would be writing.

This blog probably won't be pretty, or eye catching, or even entertaining for most people.  I am a perfectionist, and I tend to put things off until I can get them exactly perfect, and I found myself doing that with this blog. I kept putting off starting it because I didn't have time to make it pretty and fun, or to add cool links and photos or profound quotes. And one day I realized that I was getting caught up in all the wrong things.  This blog is to journal our experience, to keep family and friends informed, and to keep a record of the journey that brought us to a little boy across the ocean who has never known the love of a family.  What it looks like doesn't matter.  Whether it's perfect doesn't matter.  What matters is just taking that first step and starting.

Beginning.

And we are beginning in so many ways.

Comments

Popular Posts